Action Photography is probably one of the most fun and, yet, most difficult genres of photography. It's all about anticipating that PERFECT moment to capture that PERFECT photo. In this unit, you will learn:
- The effects of different shutter speeds on moving objects.
- What kinds of ISO settings to use for action photography (as well as film)
- What kinds of lenses are best used for action
- Three methods of capturing action: Freezing, blurring, and panning.
- How to digitally add artificial movement in Photoshop.